Wiki on curator: “a curator has responsibility for the acquisition and care of objects. The curator will make decisions regarding what objects to collect, oversee their care and documentation, conduct research based on the collection, and share that research with the public…”
The purpose of Auxano’s Vision Room is to be the best aggregation of free online content from any source to interpret all things “church ministry” from a “vision clarity” point of view. The Vision Room will be designed as the front door online experience to the Auxano world of products and services.
As Vision Room Curator, I am responsible for the daily content pushed to the Vision Room. My key responsibility areas as Curator include:
- Research, aggregate, select, edit, write and publish free online content related to vision clarity
- Manage online content strategy including free-content, digital purchases, and Auxano’s online store
- Edit sums, a free bi-monthly book summary for leaders focusing on vision clarity
- Manage social media strategy surrounding the Vision Room; integrate Vision Room strategy with Auxano’s overall digital strategy
- Integrate live reporting from key church leadership conferences
In addition to my primary role as Vision Room Curator, I also serve in the following areas:
- Guest Experience Navigator – leveraging my passion and expertise in guest experiences ministries to represent Auxano’s onsite presence for Guest Perspective Evaluations
- Sales Process Design and Implementation Advisor – Integrate Auxano’s overall sales process with the Vision Room process
- Conference Manager – Lead the integration of the Auxano Team’s participation in conferences and speaking engagements
There’s a lot of ideas and information in the world – illustrated in the image above by all the light bulbs.
The hard part is figuring out which light bulb needs to be turned on at any given moment.
Check out this video:
Image by Mike Rhode